May 27, 2007

Preparation of First Journey

Preparation of Vehicle which will pass through over a real far for condition of my car this of course a lot of must be done. Road route which would in go through Palembang-Bandung-Cirebon and back again to Palembang, estimated will pass through over 2000KM is more for the route.
First thing is verify condition of engines car, I do General engines tune up at the car machine, Investigates system sterring and wheel and than changes all Iubrication medias.
All the vehicle preparations I do my self during 3 month, finally vehicle ready for doing its first journey.
After all ready, then I think, how my children sit to go through this a real far journey! They will not be strong sat for hours with position of side.
Is back seat which the position side is released? if it is released where I to keep goods which will be brought later?
After thinking stripper finally there are very bright idea, above chair behind paneled, as pallet then is given thin mattress pallet so that soft.
finally on the way my children can sleep comfortably, as does a car with caravan.


Baca Juga Artikel Terkait



No comments: